Prime Do Webinar
- Prime Do: Foundation (101)
- Length: 9 UNITS
- Trainer: Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken
REGISTER NOW by using paypal or credit card
or register with an EVENTBRITE Ticket @ EventBrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/prime-tech-webinars-starts-every-thursday-webinar-length-5-days-4-weeks-access-for-review-tickets-14934175521Ref. Website: http://prime-do.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- Develop tangible perception skills for the application of martial arts practice as an instrument for peace.
- Learn technical use of Prime Do principles and practices for enhancing peace making skills.
- Learn Prime Tech tools for Emotional Self-Management
Themes that will be also included (presentations and discussion):
- Prime Do perception: What does “Martial Arts” mean ? / Origin of Prime Do
- Budo, The Art of War & The Art of Peace from Prime Do Point of View.
- Prime Do responsibility practices.
- The 9 Qualities of Chi / Ki
- Nature Principles/Laws applied for martial arts ?
- How Prime Do can be applied for life, family and business.
- The role of emotions, perception, consciousness and the heart.
- When and where to integrate responsibility development, spiritual development and personal development skills within the practice of Prime Do ?
- The webinar is asynchrone and personalized. It means that each participant will have the possibility to develop the training by his/her own and interact with the trainer.
- The learning process will be supported bu forum, email, skype, audio and video, as well as by presentations.
- Participants can use and play the learning materials in the moment they wish.
- The standard learning process can be developed in 5 days ( to units per day) or in 9 days ( 1 unit per day)
- Every week, this webinar will be available. It means that every week you will have the possibility, to join the scheduled presentations and review updates and upgrades.
After register, you can join the first webinar process, and repeat the learning process next week. You are welcoem to access and join following webinars ” Prime Do 101 ” for following 4 weeks after your register, or to complete your studies in 5 or 9 days.
Access to the Webinar environment
After register with one ticket at Eventbrite, and payment confirmation, you will receive access to our online training environment, from the email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Organic Seminar Vs Webinar (Digital Seminar)
An organic seminar is a retreat (5 to 9 hours /day) or a 3 hours/day training where the same subjects of the webinar will be studied, PLUS experiential training, application of methods, practices and application monitored and observed by the trainer.
While Organic seminars are ideal, as for its direct ‘ on situ” benefits, a webinar is extremely useful as for giving us an introductory access to the field of the work, facilitating motivation, inspiration and also perception, know how and technical skills for applying the principles and essential practices on daily life, out of own individual daily life status, our daily life as it is now.
What does it mean? How can one apply something new without changing whole life ?
It means that in your own daily life you can find the organic experiences necessary for the application of principles and guidelines, there for integrating the essence of the work in your life as it is. In this case, the webinar will suggest you strategies and tools for reaching this goal.
Why to join a webinar ?
If you have no time to join an organic seminar a webinar will be ideal. As well if you are living far away. But as well if you have already a day dedicated to practice of methods and perception within the field of the work, the webinar will give you insight how to apply the essential practices and principles within your current daily life strategy / training / development process. In other words, how to apply the essence of the work in your current circumstance.
A webinar gives you the possibility to learn at your own pase and also share with the trainer online, receive assistance, advice and access to learning materials. It is a great support for your development if combined with an organic seminar.